Catherine Vidler is an Australian poet. Her visual poetry has appeared or is forthcoming in Otoliths, Overland, Southerly and Jazz Cigarette. Catherine's collection of poems 'Furious Triangle' was published by Puncher & Wattmann in 2011. She is the founding editor of online trans-Tasman literary magazine Snorkel.
Catherine Vidler hasn't contributed any work to SCRIPTjr.nl.
- 12 visual poems in response to ‘the columns of Love’ in Bill Manhire’s poem ‘Indexing Emily’: http://bit.ly/2bDByVe
- chaingrass night and unresolved chaingrass tiling
- chaingrass patterns by Catherine Vidler
- chaingrass pre-patterns by Catherine Vidler
- Chaingrass: downloadable PDF chapbooks
Catherine Vidler hasn't listed any work for sale in the SCRIPTshop.