Catherine Vidler’s recent publications include four collections of visual works created in response to ‘chaingrass’, a word from Bill Manhire’s poem ‘Falseweed’: one published by Jazz Cigarette (2016), two by SOd press (2016 & 2017) and one by zimZalla (2016). Catherine is the author of the poetry collection Furious Triangle (Puncher & Wattmann 2011), and the poetry chapbooks Cloud Theory (Puncher & Wattmann 2007), Canberra Poems (Ginninderra Press, 2016) and The Window and The Tree (Ginninderra Press, 2016). https://cavidler.wixsite.com/visualpoems
Catherine Vidler hasn't contributed any work to SCRIPTjr.nl.
- 12 visual poems in response to ‘the columns of Love’ in Bill Manhire’s poem ‘Indexing Emily’: http://bit.ly/2bDByVe
- Chaingrass collaborations with @AndromedaBot
- Chaingrass collaborations with flora
- chaingrass night and unresolved chaingrass tiling
- chaingrass patterns by Catherine Vidler
- chaingrass pre-patterns by Catherine Vidler
- Chaingrass: downloadable PDF chapbooks
- There was no way of reading the message such that the message remained unclear
Catherine Vidler hasn't listed any work for sale in the SCRIPTshop.