Jim Meirose's short and long works have appeared in numerous publications, including South Carolina Review, Xavier Review, Phoebe, 34th Parallel, Baltimore Review, New Orleans Review, Alaska Quarterly Review, American Literary Review, 14 Hills, Witness, Journal of Experimental Fiction (Anthology and Novel), Le Scat Noir, Optional Press (Novel), and many others.
Jim Meirose hasn't contributed any work to SCRIPTjr.nl.
- ****. ****, ****, that Sweet Corporate Butt
- Ah Memory O’ Miss Unbeknownst, Der Late Town Haberdasheress
- Ah Smothering Slumbers
- Bop in the Diner
- But: The Hot Workshop
- Come Slit My Fish
- Crosses the Carpenters
- Eh Mouse?
- Ending the Nine Month Long Important as Hell Corporate Conference Call
- Eyewash Required Before Mounting Table Paper: No Exceptions
- Fragment – Ch 15 – Eh There. Samaritan?
- Frankenstein’s Juggernaut
- Go Play Shit Out ‘dat Superbaby
- How to Wake the Dogs
- Kevin d’ Superelastic Counterside Hitchhacker
- Me Tarzan, You Jane! Huh? No? Not? Why Not?
- On the Free One-Way Trip to China
- Onslaught the Four
- Out Of Back Into
- Probie Hoseman
- Randombag: the Snatchdown
- Recovered From the Smartphone of the Late Wheeliejon Punkjob
- That? Oh, That. They Call That Stigmata
- The Foreman (From Novel “Mount Everest” avail. on Amazon)
- The Ten-Minute Super-Quick Store-Boy
- Unstoppably Superfast Gone
- Wendy Wendy Oh God Wendy
- Who Invented the Fucking Coat Pocket?
Jim Meirose hasn't listed any work for sale in the SCRIPTshop.