Jim Meirose's short and long works have appeared in numerous publications, including South Carolina Review, Xavier Review, Phoebe, 34th Parallel, Baltimore Review, New Orleans Review, Alaska Quarterly Review, American Literary Review, 14 Hills, Witness, Journal of Experimental Fiction (Anthology and Novel), Le Scat Noir, Optional Press (Novel), and many others.
Jim Meirose hasn't contributed any work to SCRIPTjr.nl.
- Ah Memory O’ Miss Unbeknownst, Der Late Town Haberdasheress
- Eh Mouse?
- Ending the Nine Month Long Important as Hell Corporate Conference Call
- Go Play Shit Out ‘dat Superbaby
- How to Wake the Dogs
- Me Tarzan, You Jane! Huh? No? Not? Why Not?
- Probie Hoseman
- That? Oh, That. They Call That Stigmata
- The Foreman (From Novel “Mount Everest” avail. on Amazon)
- Unstoppably Superfast Gone
- Wendy Wendy Oh God Wendy
- Who Invented the Fucking Coat Pocket?
Jim Meirose hasn't listed any work for sale in the SCRIPTshop.