Jim Meirose's work has appeared in numerous magazines and journals, including Calliope, Offbeat/Quirky (Journal of Exp. Fiction pub,), Permafrost, North Atlantic Review, Blueline, Witness, and Xavier Review, and has been nominated for several awards. Published books include: Understanding Franklin Thompson (Exp. novel - JEF pubs (2018)), Sunday Dinner With Father Dwyer (Exp. Novel - Scarlet Leaf Press (2018)), Inferno (E-Chap - Underground Voices), Mount Everest and Eli the Rat (Lit. Novels - Montag).
Jim Meirose hasn't contributed any work to SCRIPTjr.nl.
- Eh Mouse?
- Ending the Nine Month Long Important as Hell Corporate Conference Call
- Go Play Shit Out ‘dat Superbaby
- Probie Hoseman
- That? Oh, That. They Call That Stigmata
- The Foreman (From Novel “Mount Everest” avail. on Amazon)
- Unstoppably Superfast Gone
- Wendy Wendy Oh God Wendy
Jim Meirose hasn't listed any work for sale in the SCRIPTshop.