1001 Film ScenariosSelections from a proposed chapbook
Remote ViewingObservations Inspired or Furthered by And They Were Two In One And One In Two
Michael Jacobson Interview"I start my novels at the semantic beach, where meaningful and meaningless language converge. I'm particularly interested in exploring the moment when a simple line on a page begins to have meaning, when the content of a gesture is sufficient to scream, 'I exist!'"
The Strangeness of Realism vs. the Realism of the StrangeThemes in Synecdoche, New York
eyes wide openLesescenario (1928) by Benjamin Fondane. Translated by Quimby Melton.
SCRIPTjr.nl ResourcesThe definitive collection of resources dedicated to asemic writing and other marginalized script forms
horizontal barLesescenario (1928) by Benjamin Fondane. Translated by Quimby Melton.
"Banal Story": A Hypermedia Critical EditionA reading of the overlooked -- and atypical -- Ernest Hemingway short story, a critical bibliography of relevant secondary sources, and a remixed "all text" edition of the story itself.
Lesescenarios, closet drama, and the (screen)writer's riposteOn the "closet screenplay"
- Four questions about asemic writing, #03: Nico Vassilakis
1. Do you think the practice of asemic writing is something different from visual poetry? Or a part of it? What I think, and thanks ...
- THATplanet: My Cyberspace Planet is now on Kickstarter
< THATplanet is a four year old Cyberspace planet. Eventually, I want my robot to run the day to day business of the gallery. I ...
- ongoing Notes On Asemic Writing / Jim Leftwich. 2015
ongoing Notes On Asemic Writing Jim Leftwich 06.13.2015 from an email to Bill Beamer (2009) sometime in the mid-90s, probably 97, a visual poet named ...
- Four questions about asemic writing, #02: Spencer Selby
1. Do you think the practice of asemic writing is something different from visual poetry? Or a part of it? This is a tough question. ...
- Four questions about asemic writing, #01: Rosaire Appel
From now, at SCRIPTjr: a series of interviews, to ask several artists their opinion about four topics related to asemic writing. The first author is ...
- SCRIPTshop is coming soon.
The SCRIPTshop will sell SCRIPTjr.nl swag as well as asemic art and texts published under the postSCRIPT imprint. If you're interested publishing work under the imprint or listing asemic art for sale, please contact the editors.